We are looking for talented individuals with the highest competitiveness.
To attract talent who can grow together with the company, the recruitment process is comprised of document screening, interview, and negotiating the terms of employment. We carefully assess whether the company and candidates need each other. Qualities such as observation skills, diligence, and adaptability are highly valued.
- We conduct ongoing recruitment as the need arises in each department.
- Job openings are posted on our website, and job portals such as Saramin and Worknet, and removed once the positions are filled.
- We request resumes (career summary for experienced positions, research achievements for research positions).
- Candidates can use any format, as long as information about certifications is included.
- Foreign language scores (English or Chinese preferred), other than for positions related to purchase, quality management, and overseas sales, are not a significant factor.
- Internship details and SOPs are not required.
- Majors and growth potential (synergy with the company) are taken into account.
- The start date is determined after negotiating the terms of employment.
- The necessary documents for employment are prepared.
- An annual work contract is signed, and OJT is provided.
- General health examination (special health examination depending on job requirements) is conducted.
We exert efforts to provide job opportunities through internet job platforms and government employment support programs to secure outstanding talent.
|Online job platforms
|Employment success package, National employment support system, etc.